Degosach mountain Eco lodge consists of 6 Tukul rooms
This Eco Lodge has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Degosach Eco lodge is built in traditional style. It is situated on top of a hill with spectacular views over the surrounding. The Eco Lodge offers excellent accommodation on a spectacular and peaceful rural setting, accompanied by authentic cuisine and traditional hospitality.
Degosach Ecolodg located 22km, the altitude is 3800m above sea level, and there are several Short and long walking options, Horse ride & Cultural tours
Things to see or To do
- Abune Yousef community Conservation Park 3:30 hour walk
- Yimrhanne Kirstos (Marble Church) 3hur walk
- Kinkenit Michale (ancient monastery 5 hunderd years older than Lalibela churches) 2 hour walk
- Short and long hiking
- Farm visit
- Horse Ride
- Volunteer at School or Local clinic
- Single room $48/per night/including Breakfast
- Double room/Twin Room $58/per night/including Breakfast
- Triple Room $72/Per Night/Including Breakfast
- Lunch and Dinner 100ETB/Per Meal
GETTING THEREE AND AWAY
By walk or mule:
there is two way to get the Lodge by walking or using Mule, the shorter option 4 hour via Kenkenit Michale Church & 6 hour via Wedebye Plateau.
The lodge Located 22 km outside Lalibela, 40 minute drive and 30 minute walk/horse ride from the road to the Eco Lodge.
We organize trips to different nice places:
- Lalibela Churches Tour
- Multiple Day Community Trekking
- Car rent to The Northern Ethiopia
- Denakil Depression, Gheralta Tour, Community Trekking in Tigray and Wollo (mekeit), Bahir Dar, Gonder, Simien Park, Addis Abeba and Axum. for more Visit our Sister Website www.lalibela-eco-trekking.com
Thank you very much once again, Let me know if you need more information about Degosach Eco Lodge!